Our smaller, single room is by arrangement only, but suits city and business travellers when our larger rooms are already booked, or if a family needs a little more space. It might be more compact, but the same great, luxe-for-less, standards apply, and you’ll find a comfortable room with high-end bedding and lots of nice features.
Whichever room you stay in, you’ll enjoy the British tea tray, modernised. Enjoy a ‘light breakfast to go’ from our self-serve coffee bar, located just outside your guest room door. Take your pick of fresh ingredients for a quick, energising start to the day; fresh orange juice, a cup of espresso from the Nespresso capsule machine, finest cereals, or hot toast with butter and jam. Place on a serving tray to enjoy in your room, or in front of the map wall planning your day’s adventures. For those who prefer a more hearty, hot breakfast, locally known as a “British fry-up” try one of several local cafes just around the corner.
In the bathroom you’ll find Liberty & Green soaps, which in addition to having delicate essential oils, are ethically made and free of all artificial and synthetic ingredients.
Contact us now to book.
£120-130 per night.
- Free, secure WiFi access in your room
- 100% cotton, 600-thread count linens
- Orthopedic mattresses
- White Company hypoallergenic pillows
- 26” Flatscreen TV
- Self-serve light breakfast on the go
- Security keys for windows and doors
- Large-surface work desk
- Spacious closets; 2 luggage stands
- Adjustable underfloor heating; fans in summer
- Filtered water tap at guest coffee bar
- Umbrellas and ponchos (foldable rain mac)
- Power adapters and USB plugs
- Powerful 2200W 3-speed hair dryers, w. large diffusor
- Philippe Starck bathroom fixtures
- Hans Grohe rainforest power-pulse shower
- Waffle cotton slippers & dressing gowns (bathrobes)
- White cotton bath & hand towels
- Liberty and Green natural shower gel
- Cotton make-up pads & cotton buds (Q-tips)