Barclay House London is located in west central London on the busy north bank of the River Thames, the side with all the must-see London attractions. Better yet, our local area is full of great places to drink and dine. (Click the map icon at the top of the page to see a Google Map.)
From Fulham Broadway tube station (the green-coloured ‘District Line’) you are just a short 5-20 minute tube or red bus ride to everything that is anywhere in central London.
Directions to Barclay House London
We are a 2-min walk from Fulham Broadway station.
1. Turn RIGHT out of the station onto Fulham Rd.
2. Walk 100 feet to the intersection of Fulham Rd and Harwood Rd.
3. Cross over to Centini Blowdry Bar, corner of Effie/Harwood Rd.
4. Walk down the small side street, Effie Rd, passing the El Metro restaurant on your left.
5. Turn right onto Barclay Rd.