Barclay House B&B is located in west central London, just off the Fulham Road. Our neighbourhood is on the busy north bank of the River Thames, the side with all the must-see London attractions. Better yet, our local area is full of great places to drink and dine.
Our B&B in central London is the perfect place for both long and short city breaks. Whether you are in London for work or leisure, our boutique B&B is suitable for anyone looking for an elegant, relaxing and comfy night’s stay.
Our B&B is almost like a hotel in Fulham (of which there are too few!).
We are a 2 to 3-minute walk from Fulham Broadway Station
(District Line--green--two stops below Earl's Court tube station).
From Fulham Broadway tube station (the green-coloured ‘District Line’) you are just a short 5-20 minute tube or red bus ride to everything that is anywhere in central London.
We are a 2-minute walk from Fulham Broadway station.
1. Turn RIGHT out of the station onto Fulham Rd.
2. Walk 100 feet to the intersection of Fulham Rd and Harwood Rd.
3. Cross over to Centini Blowdry Bar, corner of Effie/Harwood Rd.
4. Walk down the small side street, Effie Rd, passing the El Metro restaurant on your left.
5. Turn right onto Barclay Rd.
21 Barclay Road
London, England, SW6 1EJ