Barclay House B&B is located in west central London, just off the Fulham Road. Our neighbourhood is on the busy north bank of the River Thames, the side with all the must-see London attractions. Better yet, our local area is full of great places to drink and dine.
Our central London B&B is the perfect place for both long and short city breaks. Whether you are in London for work or leisure, our boutique B&B is suitable for anyone looking for a comfy night’s stay.
Situated in Fulham, Barclay House London’s hotel is located near Fulham Broadway Station making it easy to travel from.
Barclay House London is 5-20 minutes from Central London where you can enjoy a vibrant city filled with exciting bars, restaurants and attractions to make your stay in the city a memorable one.
From Fulham Broadway tube station (the green-coloured ‘District Line’) you are just a short 5-20 minute tube or red bus ride to everything that is anywhere in central London.
We are a 2-minute walk from Fulham Broadway station.
1. Turn RIGHT out of the station onto Fulham Rd.
2. Walk 100 feet to the intersection of Fulham Rd and Harwood Rd.
3. Cross over to Centini Blowdry Bar, corner of Effie/Harwood Rd.
4. Walk down the small side street, Effie Rd, passing the El Metro restaurant on your left.
5. Turn right onto Barclay Rd.
(+44) 7767 420943
21 Barclay Road
London, England, SW6 1EJ